Daniel J. Callaghan, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S.,
Daniel J. Callaghan Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S., has been practicing facial plastic surgery and surgery of the ears, nose, and throat for more than 32 years. His professional interests include sinus and allergy disease, and removal of skin cancer of the face and neck. He is experienced with minimally invasive balloon sinuplasty. Dr. Callaghan is the executive director of the Noble House Clinic.
Dr. Callaghan is part of an elite group of dual board-certified medical professionals:
- The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The American Board of Otolaryngology
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the Pennsylvania State University at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Fellowship: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with esteemed Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Richard T. Farrior – Tampa, FL
Dr. Callaghan is affiliated with the following esteemed professional organizations:
- Fellow – The American College of Surgeons
- Fellow; Board Certified – American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow; Board Certified – American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
Wayne M. Zimmer, M.D.
Wayne M. Zimmer, M.D., has been practicing medical and surgical treatment of conditions of the ears, nose, and throat at Noble House Clinic for more than 23 years. He has a broad range of interests, including sinus and allergy, ear and hearing disorders, skin cancers of the face and neck, and the effects of gastric reflux on the throat and respiratory tracts. Dr. Zimmer finds it especially rewarding to help adults with hearing difficulties improve their situation, so they can better engage their family and friends.
- Medical School: State University of New York at Buffalo; highest honors: Summa Cum Laude/Alpha Omega Alpha
- Residency: Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Zimmer is board certified in otolaryngology head and neck surgery, and he is affiliated with the esteemed Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society and the Pennsylvania Medical Society.